Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Metting the Premier, Lunch, Sightseeing, Interviewers...

Since I got here on Saturyday, my days and nights have been filled with mostly rehearsals. I am getting to know all of the girls better and we are all having fun. Yesterday was the first time I got to get out of the hotel since I checked in! All of the contestants went to Greg's Steakhouse for lunch. The girls at my table talked to a Bermudan woman who worked for one of the newspapers. She asked us questions and had us answer them into a recorder! Then, we met the Premier of Bermuda. He is kind of like the governor/president of Bermuda. I got to meet him and take a picture with him. I also got to meet the legenday Mr. Hal Jackson for the first time as well! I took my picutre with him. He is sooo sweet! Then, after lunch, we went on a bus tour of Bermuda. When that was all over, we went back to the hotel, and I stretched, and practiced my speech and dance. Then, I showered and got ready for my next rehearsal which ran from 7-11pm. It went really good. The dance is looking great and we are almost finished learning it. After that, I came back to my room, put my huge slip and "Cinderella" gown on and practiced walking. Then, I finally got to go to bed at 12:20ish after a long day!

July 20
Today, I woke up at 6ish. Just got back from eating some breakfast. And now I am going to rehearsal from 8-11am. After that, I will come back to the hotel and get ready because today, we are all hitting the beach for a party! Then, we get to take a tour of The Crystal Caves! So excited for that. So far, the week has been going good. I will write more about my day later.

No comments:

Post a Comment