Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Partying With My Girls!

July 20.
Today, after waking up at 6am...5am in florida time, I reset the alarm clock for 6:30!! Then, I had a rehearsal from 8-llam. We're almost finished with the production number! Then, I came back to my room and got ready for the exciting day ahead. We got to get out on the island again today. We went to clearwater beach which was absolutely gorgeous. There are tons of rocks, the water is turquoise, and the sand is white! Much prettier than the Florida beaches. We also ate lunch at Gombey's Restaurant...fish, rice, rolls, potatoe salad, and all the other good stuff! Then, we all went swimming...in the Atlantic Ocean! It felt so good. The water was sooo refreshing! We played games and just had a good time. Then, we drove a bit to take a tour of The Crystal Caves. The cave is about 80-100 feet under the earths surface and has tons of thick and thin frozen crystals hanging from the ceiling. It was breathtaking. I definitely took pictures! Sooo, today was definitely a good day. Lot's of fun. Now I am back at the hotel, fixing to shower and rest until my next rehearsal at 7pm. Can't wait for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Mary, it's great to hear how things are going, and I can't wait to see pictures and hear more details when you get back! We are very happy for you and so excited about this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete