Friday, July 23, 2010

Today Is the Day!

Here we gooo...this is it! Today is the preliminary competition! Tonight I will be walking, giving my 20 second speech, and performing my talent. How well I do tonight will determine wheather or not I move on to the top 10 tomorrow night. If I do, I will walk, give my speech, and perform my talent tomorrow night for the finals. Please pray that all goes well today. Pray that I will radiate God's light in my face and through my actions...on stage and off. Pray that I will have no injuries. Pray that I will not forget any of my speech, and that it will flow and be clear. Pray that on my walking, I am able to be graceful and keep smiling! Pray that on my talent, I will not mess up, I will do it better than ever before, and that my performance will be something that it authentic and memorable. But most of all, pray that the judges and audience will be able to see my heart and my intentions. I want to be able to have fun doing what I love, and to leave knowing that I gave my all and put my heart into the performance. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep praying for me! Thank you and love you all! I will give it my all out there tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment