Saturday, July 24, 2010

This It It!

This morning I got to sleep in! It felt sooo great! Then, I had a really good breakfast and gathered all of the my things for tonight (tutu, shoes, makeup, gown, slip!). I go to the theatre in about 5 minutes. I am there until the show starts at 7pm. We will rehearse, do hair and makeup, stretch...and all that jazz! I am hoping to make the top 10 tonight. If I do, I will get to walk, say my speech and do my talent. I really feel confident about last night's performance. Everything seemed to go well. I have really felt and appreciated all of the prayers. I have definitely felt God near to me. Sad this will be the last night. It has been one of the most rewarding experiences! Don't want to leave tomorrow, but excited to see my family and tell them everything! It has been a most amazing week. Please keep praying for me tonight. Pray that I will make the top 10, and that if I do, I will be the best I can be! Whatever happens though, I am truly grateful for this experience and I have loved being myself and performing what I do best! Keep praying and wish me luck!
Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment