Thursday, July 22, 2010

We're Girls: We Eat and We Shop

Yesterday I had practice in the morning for a few hours. Then, I came back to the hotel and got ready for the next outing. All of the contestants went to the Bonefish Grill where we were treated to tasty foods like fish, salad, vegetables, potatoes, pasta, and cheesecake...YUMMY! We all just had fun eating and chatting at the tables. Then, we took a little train to the tourist shopping areas. Everyone went inside of the stores. I bought a beautiful pink wrap skirt with cool designs on it! I love it! Soooo, we ate and shopped yesterday. Then we headed back to the hotel. I stretched and warmed up my feet. Later, we had our next rehearsal which was a little hectic but it still went pretty well. We have completely finished our production number and are now working on our parade of states and country's number. That is where we all dress up as what we would like to be when we get older and do some basic movement to show our costumes, then come up to the mic and thank whoever inspired us to do what we do. My costume is a pink and black tutu, with a silver wind up key. It is adorable thanks to my amazing mom and mrs. Skinner! Thanks!Later, I went to my next rehearsal which lasted until about 11 or so. Then I rehearsed my piece until 12! I was sooo tired by the end of the day!

1 comment:

  1. This is the day! Go for it and know that you are already a winner! I love you.

    ReplyDelete